Do something different this year and celebrate your birthday by asking for meaningful donations for innovative brain aneurysm research instead of presents! Make this birthday count and create your own fundraising page today.
Start your own Peer to Peer Fundraiser. Whether you do it on Classy, Facebook, or Instagram, don’t miss the chance to make this birthday count. . Set a goal and post, it’s that easy!!
Start A Fundraising Page On Classy
1) Simply click on “Become a Fundraiser” button on the upper right-hand side.
2) The next page will ask you to sign up via facebook or manually enter your information
3) You will then be guided to your own fundraising page that is ready for you to enter your Campaign page name, add photos, videos and any information about your fundraiser! Our fundraising pages are straightforward and will walk you through how to set everything up!
4) Spread the word to your family and friends that you’d prefer a donation over gifts for your birthday! Twitter, Facebook and Instagram social media buttons that are all on your very own fundraising page!
Start A Birthday Fundraiser On Facebook
- Click on this Facebook link and you will be brought to a TBF fundraising page.
- All of the sections automatically generate a response. You can select
- How much money you want to raise
- When you want the fundraiser to end
- The title of your fundraiser
- Why you are raising money for The Bee Foundation
- Cover Photo
- Click Create
- Once created we encourage you to share it with your audience and invite your friends!
- Keep your audience up to date as you reach your goal!
Start A Birthday Fundraiser On Instagram
- Open Instagram and tap
- Create or choose your image and tap Next.
- Crop and filter your post, and then tap Next.
- Tap Add fundraiser.
- Choose the nonprofit you want to fundraise for. You’ll automatically go to the “Fundraiser Details” page.
- Enter the details for your fundraiser and then tap Done.
- Tap Share.
How to extend your fundraiser
- On Instagram, tap to open the post with the fundraiser you want to extend.
- in the top right.
- Tap Extend fundraiser.
- Tap Extend fundraiser.
- You cannot extend your fundraiser unless the fundraiser’s end date is within 30 days.
- If your fundraiser is set to end in less than 30 days, you can extend it right away but only one time.
After you’ve created your fundraiser, you can post it to other Instagram accounts or tag it in other Instagram posts.
Donation and fundraising features on Instagram aren’t available in every area. Learn which countries can currently make donations or start fundraisers on Instagram.
Start today and help us change lives!
Please contact us with any questions at email@example.com !