How to create a tribute page
Create a special place to honor, remember, or celebrate the life of someone special touched by brain aneurysms. Celebrate someone you love by telling your story, sharing photos, and raising funds to impact the lives of those affected by brain aneurysms.
1) Simply click on “Become a Fundraiser” button on the upper right-hand side.
2) The next page will ask you to sign up via Facebook or manually enter your information
3) You will then be guided to your own fundraising page that is ready for you to enter your Campaign page name, add photos, videos and any information about your fundraiser! Our fundraising pages is straightforward and will walk you through how to set everything up!
4) Spread the word directly through social media buttons for Twitter, Facebook and Instagram that are all on your very own fundraising page!
Start A Tribute Fundraiser On Facebook
- Click on this Facebook link and you will be brought to a TBF fundraising page.
- All of the sections automatically generate a response. You can select
- How much money you want to raise
- When you want the fundraiser to end
- The title of your fundraiser
- Why you are raising money for The Bee Foundation
- Cover Photo
- Click Create
- Once created we encourage you to share it with your audience and invite your friends!
- Keep your audience up to date as you reach your goal!
Start A Tribute Fundraiser On Instagram
- Open Instagram and tap .
- Create or choose your image and tap Next.
- Crop and filter your post, and then tap Next.
- Tap Add fundraiser.
- Choose the nonprofit you want to fundraise for. You’ll automatically go to the “Fundraiser Details” page.
- Enter the details for your fundraiser and then tap Done.
- Tap Share.
How to extend your fundraiser
- On Instagram, tap to open the post with the fundraiser you want to extend.
- Tap .
- in the top right.
- Tap Extend fundraiser.
- Tap Extend fundraiser.
- You cannot extend your fundraiser unless the fundraiser’s end date is within 30 days.
- If your fundraiser is set to end in less than 30 days, you can extend it right away but only one time.
After you’ve created your fundraiser, you can post it to other Instagram accounts or tag it in other Instagram posts.
Donation and fundraising features on Instagram aren’t available in every area. Learn which countries can currently make donations or start fundraisers on Instagram.
Start today and help us change lives!
Please contact us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org !