Join The Bee Foundation this September as we support National Brain Aneurysm Awareness Month by supporting innovative research, national awareness events, and a social media movement to:
- Fund innovative research for better methods of early detection of dangerous aneurysms.
- Create a measurable impact on awareness, research and care.
- Improve the lives of those affected by brain aneurysms.
- Nearly 6 million Americans have a brain aneurysm, and each year.
- Approximately 30,000 experience a ruptured brain aneurysm.
- Sadly, 40 percent of patients suffering from a ruptured brain aneurysm die.
This number could be decreased significantly with much needed awareness, research and timely and appropriate treatment. Here are seven steps to make a difference.
7 Ways to Step Up & Support September Brain Aneurysm Awareness Month
- Bee Aware – Visit Our Brain Aneurysm 101 Page.
- Bee Social – Check out The Bee Foundation’s Twitter and Facebook Page daily during the Month of September and #BeeBrainy by sharing and retweeting TBF’s Daily Facts & Figures.
- Bee Generous – Visit The Bee Foundation’s Fund-Raising Page to Start Your Own Campaign.
- Bee Quick – Join A Bee Foundation Event and Run for Research. Click Here to Register.
- Bee Blogging – Have you or a loved one been devastatingly affected by a brain aneurysm? Share Your Brain Aneurysm related blog or story with us and we will share your story with the millions of others seeking support.
- Bee Involved – Donate directly here to support innovative brain aneurysm research grants making a difference.
- Bee There! – Attend the Honey Bash Gala on September 19th in Philadelphia, our National Fundraiser – Meet Media Personas, Neurologists, Advocates, and Researchers from around the country dedicated to the cause.
On behalf of the medical researchers and neurologists on the front lines of this devastating condition, we support all those who have suffered or passed from a brain aneurysm and their loved ones with all of our hearts this September and every day of the year.
The Bee Foundation is a national 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to increasing awareness, creating an expert guided community and providing research grants to the medical research community that will advance brain aneurysm research. For more information contact [email protected]