Join The Bee Foundation this September during Brain Aneurysm Awareness Month by supporting innovative research, national awareness events, and a social media movement to
- Fund preventative research for better methods of early detection of aneurysms
- Create a measurable impact on awareness
- Improve the lives of those affected by brain aneurysms
- Nearly 6 million Americans have a brain aneurysm
- Approximately 30,000 experience a ruptured brain aneurysm
- Sadly, 40 percent of patients suffering from a ruptured brain aneurysm die
This number could be decreased significantly with much needed awareness, research and timely and appropriate treatment. Here are 3 ways to make a difference this September.