Join The Bee Foundation this September during Brain Aneurysm Awareness Month by supporting innovative research, national awareness events, and a social media movement to
- Fund preventative research for better methods of early detection of aneurysms
- Create a measurable impact on awareness
- Improve the lives of those affected by brain aneurysms
- Nearly 6 million Americans have a brain aneurysm
- Approximately 30,000 experience a ruptured brain aneurysm
- Sadly, 40 percent of patients suffering from a ruptured brain aneurysm die
This number could be decreased significantly with much needed awareness, research and timely and appropriate treatment. Here are 3 ways to make a difference this September.
Make sure to check out The Bee Foundation’s social media platforms daily during the Month of September and help us spread awareness Cheer on the TBF runners with our Motivational Posts or grab a Fact Friday graphic, post to your social platforms, and help save lives!
Join the TBF Race Series – Stomping Out Brain Aneurysms! The race series will take place throughout the entire month of September. Join the Virtual Team, sign up for one of our other races, or start your own. All funds raised will support increased research, awareness and support services. Special thanks to our incredible sponsors for our Inaugural 5K Race Series!
3. SET UP A RECURRING DONATION
Donate here to make TBF’s Mission possible. Every dollar supports research, awareness, advocacy & support. Make a commitment to the cause all year long by setting up a recurring campaign….as little as $5 a month makes a huge difference!